Starting a blog may seem like an easy process, but there are obstacles along the way and many managers need a step-by-step process to avoid it. Based on my experience with clients in a wide range of industries, a simple do-it-yourself process to ensure that your blog provides powerful and readable resources to generate readers and maximize search engine optimization. Is shown below. (SEO) On your company’s website.
1) If you haven’t done so already, please submit your website to GoDaddy. When setting up or uploading a website, make sure you have your own IP address and don’t host your blog directly in GoDaddy. Your blog location affects search engine optimization-if you are hosted on another organization’s site, it’s them, not you, that will benefit from all the original content you create. .. 2) Once you have organized your website host and got your own IP address, call GoDaddy to easily install your blog software. The software should be uploaded to the root directory of the directory titled “blog”. If you’re running a GoDaddy technical support process, make sure the word “blog” is physically written to a subdirectory before installing automatically.
For more detail please visit:-
3) When you access the URL of the blog, the login screen will be displayed. You will need to enter your username (obtained with Go Daddy) and click Forgot Password to send a password reset to your email address.
4) Enter your blog software and you will be automatically redirected to the control panel. This page gives you access to all the features of your blog. The first step is to select a topic. The theme provides the background color and structure of the blog. You can click Appearance in the left navigation bar and then click the sub-navigation theme. WordPress has several themes, a box titled “Add Theme” at the bottom of the large box, with a plus sign in the center. Click the plus sign to access literally hundreds of designs.
5) Select a professional theme. The best theme has two columns for a simple layout. Blog posts are populated in a wide range of columns, and you can add different graphics and widgets to the columns on the page. Provider-independent tips are usually best suited for blog posts that have a lot of promotional content added via widgets. 6) You can access the widget as an item under the Appearance link in the blog panel on the left navigation bar. Click this item to see several widgets under the heading “Available Widgets” in the left column. On the right side, you’ll see a sidebar representation that matches the selected theme. To add a widget, click the widget and drag it from one column to another. It’s a good idea to add blocks to add search bars, categories, files, and text. Usually used to describe business and photos.
7) The next step is to use plugins to improve the functionality of your blog. An item titled “Plugins” appears in the navigation bar on the left side of the panel. Select Add New to display a new screen with a search box. There are no plugins that I would describe as required first, but I recommend Akismet and WordPress SEO. These plugins protect your blog from spam and help you rank your search engines respectively. Other plugins can be used to provide a means of social sharing, for example, to speed up blog loading. You can search for recommended plugins on Google by searching for “WordPress.org Plugins”.
8) After completing the above steps, you are ready to start blogging. We recommend a length of 200-300 words per post. Google Spider needs to recognize at least 200 words, and the cap can easily save you time. Also note that most visitors don’t have time to read long posts and can always split large posts and link them to the same category. Blogging should be daily or weekly, the latter absolutely minimal.
9) When you reach 10 blog posts, you need to send your blog to a blog search engine. According to Planet Ocean Communications, the best blog sites are Blog Flux, Get Blogs, BlogCatalog, and Globe of Blogs.